- Invitation to all annual events organised by the board including networking evenings and meet up forums.
- Eligibility to enter our Annual Speech and Drama Teachers of Ireland Festival in Spring each year.
- Access to our private members Facebook page where you can ask any queries and get support from other qualified Speech and Drama Teachers as well as advertise for illness cover or any available jobs.
- Your school name and teaching areas as well as your contact details listed on our website.
- Ongoing support from the voluntary board.
- Access to Drama Online – an invaluable online library for plays and other theatre resources.
- Use of our LOGO – showing that you are a recognised member of an organisation representing qualified teachers.
- Discount with Kenny’s Online Bookshop for all your teaching resources
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are interested in joining. Membership is open to holders of Licentiates and Associates Diplomas from recognised speech and drama examining bodies and costs €50 a year. Membership runs from January to December of any given year.
*We DO NOT offer a rolling membership – you are welcome to join us at any stage in the year; your membership will come due for renewal the following January.
For more information on membership please email June Allison, our Membership Secretary
You can also contact us directly HERE
To apply or renew your membership please continue to THIS PAGE.
Payment is by credit / debit card through the website only.
When we receive your details, we will contact you with your welcome pack, including your Drama Online Access Details and your Membership Logo.
Looking forward to supporting you in your work!